• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Work with BR and AE

Participant ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the AE program there are ( ffx )  files in the present folder, text sound. When you click on them, AE opens but it is written "can not support file" and it is an "unsupported file" In a previous version of BR I had put out the folder, so I got a copy of the same text and could Use them in AE immediately. What's wrong and what can I do to make the files work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

as of 2015.3, Bridge seems to be broken. you can use all the presets through the effects and presets panel. just browse in there by twirling down "animation presets" or try with the search field if you know what you are looking for and not through bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as of 2015.3, Bridge seems to be broken. you can use all the presets through the effects and presets panel. just browse in there by twirling down "animation presets" or try with the search field if you know what you are looking for and not through bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines