Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Debugging in FlashUI

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Friends,

I try to create a simple extension For Adobe Illustrator CS6 Using Flashbuilder 4.6 With Creative Suite Extension Builder 2.0.

I can't Debug My extension as Adobe illustrator Extension.

Right click in the project and Choose Debug As only Shows Debug Configuration Menu. Adobe illustrator Extension Menu  is Not Shown.

Also in  Debug Configuration illustrator Application Missing.Please show the image given below.

I try to Debug from Run Menu the extension is run in Adobe Flash Player and Shows the following Error.

Main Thread (Suspended: VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.events::NativeWindowBoundsEvent could not be found.)

Please give me a your suggestion to Debug My Extension as Adobe illustrator Extension.

Please note that: If I export my extension as ZXP.and Install it using Adobe Extension Manager then the extension is Working Correctly.

Thank you friends,

Nathan.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the project type? In your screenshot it says "Debug an Adobe Flash Player web application". Is your project an Adobe Flash Player web application? You probably can't run a Flash Player web application as an Adobe Illustrator Extension.

What do you want to debug? I am not sure if you can debug flex code while it is running in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Friend.

The Project Type is Creative Suite Extension project.

I want to Debug it as Adobe Illustrator Extension  like the extension which was developed using HTML5,javascipt.

Thank you Friend

Nathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you still debug your extension that uses html5 in Flash Builder? It seems strange that your screenshot says "Debug an Adobe Flash Player web application" when the project type is Creative Suite Extension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Friend,

I said that " extension which was developed using HTML5,javascipt" as an example to Debug As Illustrator Extension.

I Debug HTML5 extension in Eclipse With Extension Builder 3.0 For Illustrator CC 2015.3 and Later Versions.

Now I want to Develop a FlashUI For Illustrator CS6.

I have Installed Flashbuilder 4.6 and Creative Suite Extension Builder 2.0(The Link Provided by You).

I look at Debugging Regarding Debugging.

But My Creative Suite Extension Did not Shows Adobe Illustrator Extension in Debug As Menu as Given below.

please note that the Above Screen shot is Snapped from Debugging Page not in My Flash Builder.

Please give your Suggestion to Solve this Problem.

Thank you Friend,

Nathan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines