• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error opening protected documents on Ipad

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the latest version of adobe reader for Ipad shows repeated errors when opening documents protected with Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management. Finally opens the document.

This error does not occur when opening the same document on pc or Android. Does anybody have the same error? How can I solve that?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnaMConde,

Could you please share the document with us, We would like to reproduce the same at our end to see whether it is document specific issue or a problem with the application itself?

I have shared the email address via private message. You may send the file on the that email, mentioning the forum thread and your forum screen name in the subject line.

Would be waiting for the update.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I have already sent a protected test file.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines