• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is IBE so slow?

Participant ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally, I have had no good experiences in the last three years with IBE. I have lost count of how many phone calls I get from clients telling me it just doesn't work and they are right!

So the latest issue (and not for the first time) is the system won't publish even simple changes. I just get the error message (see picture) after several minutes of waiting. It take 2, 3 or 4 attempts to get it to work and sometimes it never works? We have fast internet in my town so that's can't be the cause.

The second issue is it doesn't work on Chrome, hover windows disappear so fast it doesn't give the user time to click on the link or the edit icon.

Please Adobe - please, sort out IBE once and for all. Very disappointed CC customer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 7.29.37 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am checking with the team to see if there is a solution. You said that the support team wasn't able to figure your issue, do you have a case number that you could share with me? To send a private message, click my picture and use the message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked with the team and they would like to know the case number as well. Also, can you provide me with your email ID using the process in my previous post? If your issue has been resolved by now, let us know so that we can close this post.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines