• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I Load an external url in adobe animate html5 canvas like an iframe

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to embed an external URL into a movieclip in my html5 canvas project. I basically want to use the loadMovie() function that was available in as2. I've created different pages using the HTML5 canvas with adobe animate and I would like to include them in an index style project. Is this possible?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted in the non-tech supported forum Lounge.  Are you using Animate CC?

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm sorry. How do I post to the tech support? I'm very new to the forums...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A moderator has already moved your question to Animate CC.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your interest, this forum is a public one, it isn't Adobe tech support. We just help each other out.

Other people know more about this than I do, but I would look at using iFrames. That way you could publish your six external files and have the main menu one set the src value of an iFrame, that was sat in the right area of the page, to whichever of the six you want to load. Setting the src would also unload the previous one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Colin,

I currently have a standard html5 page loading all of my canvas pages through an iframe, but I wanted to move my standard html5 page in to an animate canvas to help me create a responsive program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines