• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

long delay using LR, Bridge, PS

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brand new, completely maxed out, top of the line iMac, and I'm getting a spinning wheel of death every time I try to do anything. Any time I touch the keyboard or my Wacom. When I really luck out, and don't get the spinning wheel, there is at least a 3-5 second delay on every single control I touch... sometimes even 5-7 seconds. or more.

I'm about to throw $5k out the window. or, should I say, I already did throw $5k out the window...

I also have a very high speed internet.

please tell me there's some setting or something I need to change, and that's all it is.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always use Windows products. I have both family and friends that use Apple. I personally do not care for it. I don't know enough to give you a proper answer. However, are there utilities or management tools to fine tune it? Please look at this and see. Take care, Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to Photoshop Lightroom​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines