• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching from Photography Plan to Student All Apps Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have a normal Creative Cloud Photography Plan that won't end for several more months. I'm needing to switch to a Student All Apps plan. When I go to buy the student plan, it shows a product order conflict, since I'm already paying for photoshop. It then prompts me to upgrade my current subscription, but when I click that option and try to switch my plan, it takes me to a page with all of the upgrade options. None of them are the student version though. How do I switch to the student all apps plan without having to pay for canceling the photography plan early?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Switching from normal plan to student plan is not possible,you need to call customer support to cancel the current one and place a new order for student subscription .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines