• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Starting a new Character

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am just starting-- I downloaded Rameriz-- the puppet template and I'm going to make a new monster with these files. 

I would like to have the walk cycle to my character.   Do I make a profile character seperately?  How do I make it turn smoothly? or can you make it turn?

Thanks for any info.

Danny Jacobson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

You might find it easier to start with a template that already has the walk setup and the different body poses. One possibility is the Maddy puppet that you can find for download here Character Animator Examples It has frontal, right and left body positions. There are some copyright restrictions on the artwork, but you can use it as a guide when you use your own artwork.

Open the Maddy.puppet file in Character Animator to see the rigging setup, and open the Maddy.psd in Photoshop to see the group

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might find it easier to start with a template that already has the walk setup and the different body poses. One possibility is the Maddy puppet that you can find for download here Character Animator Examples It has frontal, right and left body positions. There are some copyright restrictions on the artwork, but you can use it as a guide when you use your own artwork.

Open the Maddy.puppet file in Character Animator to see the rigging setup, and open the Maddy.psd in Photoshop to see the group and layer setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for answering my new character question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines