• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat dc

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer and I am signed into my account but it will not let me edit. Just tries to sell me the app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you've posted this question twice - once in the Reader forum and apparently in a non-product forum. There is no need to double-post. Please provide all information requested in your other question: Adobe Acrobat

Based on what you describe, it sounds like you are using the free Adobe Reader, which cannot edit PDF files, even if you have a subscription to e.g. the PDF Pack or Export PDF. You can perform certain edit operations (e.g. merging files into one PDF) by using the online service, but that would not work from within Reader. If you do have both Reader and Acrobat installed on the same computer, you will need to make sure that you launch the correct application if you want to edit PDF files: Make sure that you are actually using Acrobat and not Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines