• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Lightroom issues with filmstrip. Missing information on filmstrip and filmstrip size can not be changed?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two apple computers, same problems. The desktop has one LR catalog only and the filmstrip will not allow the height to be adjusted by grabbing the top or bottom edge. The double arrow does not show up. Just above that is a information strip (part of the filmstrip) and it seems to be missing. The usual "1 selected of 800 images" message has been missing for about three weeks.

The second computer, a apple laptop has three LR catalogs and only one of the three has the problems mentioned above?

I uninstalled the LR on the desktop and without any solution.

Any suggestions?

I am not familiar with forums, so please forgive my learning curve/

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 4.35.21 PM.png

Chan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

This is a known problem with the last couple of releases of LR. See here for a workaround: Lightroom: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Customer Community .  Please add your me-too vote and the output from Help > System Info to that bug report, which will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Cloud forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known problem with the last couple of releases of LR. See here for a workaround: Lightroom: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Custome... .  Please add your me-too vote and the output from Help > System Info to that bug report, which will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with the filmstrip.  Has anything been done about it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the last official response to the bug report in my previous reply here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines