Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is transparency grid among photoshop artboards

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have openend the same file several times (with artboards) with two different computers of the same Adobe account. With one it opens properly and with the other there is a transparency grid visible among the artboards. When enlarging the size of any artboard the transparency grid also enlarges itself. With previous files I have worked on this has never happened before. Exporting artboards to files works properly so far.

I have attached two screenshots to show you how it appears on each of the computers.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can remove the transparency grid?

Thank you in advance

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Hello,

I have updated the drivers and restart the computer, as you recommented but nothing changed.

I believe it is a settings issue. I did a little google search again and found a post that solved my problem. I am not sure that this is the corret sollution as the colour that has appeared around and among the artboarts are lighter than the rest of the background (see photo attached)

What I did:

Preferences > Performance > Graphics Processor Settings > Advanced Settings... The change drawing mode t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elenagr,

May I know which version of Photoshop are you using and on which operating system?

The latest version Photoshop is Photoshop CC 2017.1.0

You can try updating Photoshop.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Photoshop CC 2017.1.0  has been installed in both computers. Therefore we are using the latest version.

System Type: 64-bit Operating System. Windows 7 Professional, on both computers.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

I have just updated Photoshop to Version: 2017.1.1

and I am still having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know which graphics card is installed on your system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both computers have AMD Radeon HD 5450.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please update the GPU drivers using this link Download Drivers

Restart your computer after updating the driver the test Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have updated the drivers and restart the computer, as you recommented but nothing changed.

I believe it is a settings issue. I did a little google search again and found a post that solved my problem. I am not sure that this is the corret sollution as the colour that has appeared around and among the artboarts are lighter than the rest of the background (see photo attached)

What I did:

Preferences > Performance > Graphics Processor Settings > Advanced Settings... The change drawing mode to 'Basic' (mine was 'Advanced').Capture 1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you found the solution to this issue. Feel free to reach out to us for any future queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines