• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstall of CS6

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have endless problems with the Adobe site and need some help.

I need to reinstall PS6 and cannot find a way to do that or to find my serial number. They seem to make everything unnecessarily difficult.

Fill will not work as it is grayed out even though I have a blank image and it has been saved with a name. That usually does the trick, but not today.

I have to make a banner asap and I need to fill the background.

Any guidance would be appreciated very much.

bj

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Hi starbirdparrot,

Please use the below download link for Photoshop CS6.

Other downloads

Also, refer the link for finding the registered serial number:  Find your serial number

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi starbirdparrot,

Please use the below download link for Photoshop CS6.

Other downloads

Also, refer the link for finding the registered serial number:  Find your serial number

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What operating system are you using?

Rather than reinstall i would try resetting the photoshop cs6 preferences first and see if that corrects the problem(s).

Press and hold the Shift+Ctrl+Alt (windows) or Shift-Command-Option (mac) keys just after starting the launch of photoshop cs6

(you have to be quick about pressing the keys or you won't get the below dialog)

Keep holding the keys down until you get a dialog asking if you want to Delete the Adobe Photoshop Settings File

Press Yes

Screenshot-(106).png

Also make sure you have latest photoshop cs6 updates by using Help>Updates from within photoshop cs6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines