• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

catalog lost

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When dumping from my external catalog to a new one I lost my photos, an question mark appears next to my ip catalog what to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi irenep,

Please take a look at this article Recover catalog and images after resetting preferences in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom  and let us know if it helps you locating the correct catalog,

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When dumping from my external catalog to a new one I lost my photos, an question mark appears next to my ip catalog what to do?

Could you explain the exact sequence of steps that you consider to be "dumping"? Could you also explain in a lot more detail (or show us a screen capture) of the question mark next to your "ip catalog" (and what does "ip" mean?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines