• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Device not compatible with Adobe Clip

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay let me start by saying they generally know my way around computers and operating systems on the latest and greatest devices. That being said I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet Pro 10.1 inch running the CyanogenMod which is Amazing by the way completely makes this tablet brand new. And my device has more than sufficient Hardware processing power to run Adobe clip or whenever the movie editing software that adobe offers is. When I go to download it it says this device is not compatible and then I look for other things online and can't find anything. I have over 2 gig of RAM and 2.1 gigahertz of processing power between the exynos processor and a secondary processor that this device has inside it. It keeps up with my newer devices and is actually better than some of them with more processing power. So my question is why can't I download this application. Does anyone have a link that they can provide me or a simple workaround. I'm okay with using an APK and flashing it but I just need the right link to download. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Hi Mike,

Please refer to Adobe mobile Apps FAQ where the 1st point mentions about the device compatibility.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Premiere Clip forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully an Adobe staffer will help with system requirements, but I'd start by looking at the OS. Adobe specifies Android 4.4 or later' I'm not sure if Cyanogenmod is compatible. Are you running version Cyanogenmod 11 or later?

Quite frankly, the hardware you're using (Tab 10.1), which is 6 years old, is not likely to be supported. But we can wait to see if someone from Adobe confirms it.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The device is from 2014 but it comes equipped with 2.3 gigahertz of

processing power and an arm64 setup. So the hardware is more than

sufficient. And I don't run the original 4.4 by the Run 6.0 Cyanogen 13 or

my own version of 7.1

On Apr 25, 2017 7:34 AM, "Michael J. Hoffman" <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

Please refer to Adobe mobile Apps FAQ where the 1st point mentions about the device compatibility.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines