• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Keyboard shortcuts on Create Cloud Web pages

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the keyboard shortcuts on the Create Cloud webpage?

I'm not at my home computer, I'm accessing my photo collection through the web to do some photo culling.  The tablet Lightroom app is well designed for this so you swipe left or right to navigate the filmstrip, swipe up to "pick" a picture, swipe down to "reject" a picture.

Accessing the collection through the CC webpage is not quite as good.  Arrows left and right navigate but up and down do nothing (I would love it they pick or rejected like the app) instead P=Pick, and X=Reject, just like on the desktop Lightroom program.
The problem is it's a strain to spread my hands so my pinky is on the X and my thumb is on the P for quickly marking my photo collection.  There should be an option to change the keyboard settings or just make up and down duplicate the actions of P and X.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kerensky,

Lightroom for the web is mainly for sharing and doing minor editing on your images, The keyboard shortcuts are limited to Lightroom only and cannot be used in Browser with Lightroom web,

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines