• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom - Using Facebook Data

Engaged ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I happened to stumble on this amazing little plugin for chrome called Show Facebook Computer Vision Tags ​ allows you to view in-depth data that Facebook generates about uploaded photos. Highly accurate.

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 2.27.36 PM.jpg

How hard would it be to get this data from photos on facebook and implement this into lightroom tags or at least write it into the meta data on download? 
I would pay if someone could write a plugin or extension that could do this in batch and offer photos as download.

Is there a plugin already in existence that can identify and apply tags to albums in lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Very interesting.

If you're interested in automatic tagging in general, there are a number of plugins that provide it, using Google's technology or their own technology: Lightroom: Automatic image tagging | Photoshop Family Customer Community

But if you're interested in Facebook tags in particular, then based on the existing of that Chrome extension, I would think it would definitely be plausible to write a similar Chrome extension that downloads a batch of photos along with their tags.

You might

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very interesting.

If you're interested in automatic tagging in general, there are a number of plugins that provide it, using Google's technology or their own technology: Lightroom: Automatic image tagging | Photoshop Family Customer Community

But if you're interested in Facebook tags in particular, then based on the existing of that Chrome extension, I would think it would definitely be plausible to write a similar Chrome extension that downloads a batch of photos along with their tags.

You might repost in the Lightroom SDK forum, where developers of LR plugins hang out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines