• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Porting CS6 to new Windows 10 laptop issue

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awhile back I purchased CS6 online from someone who contacted me through this forum. He installed it remotely on my pc from somewhere in India. Anyway, my laptop only works in Safe Mode now so I purchased a new one and trying to load the CS6 file he left. It asks for the serial#, which, I have, but, tells me the serial# is not valid when I enter. I don't believe the product was registered with Adobe.

What to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

That's a good idea. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a good idea. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just contacted Adobe and found they only offer Photoshop through online monthly subscription. At $49/month, which, was the best value, a month to month subscription can add up quickly. What to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has a special Photoshop and LR subscription package that cost  $120.00 a year $10USD per month.  The $50USD per month is a subscription for all of Adobe creative cloud applications.   My Wife subscription is the $10USD  subscription not the full creative suite.  We only use Photoshop Adobe give ACP and MVP members a full subscription for their participation here.  Help out here it will cost you nothing however IMO Adobe is making out best. Still nice that Adobe funds this site and rewards its ACP and MVP users,.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just want to make sure am understanding this correctly.....Adobe gives their ACP and MVP members a full subscription for their membership here, correct? So how does one become a member?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are a member how you become an ACP  or MVP is stated in the forum help.  There is much information there that you should read to be able to use the forums better and to know about badges and rewards.  Not everyone become a ACP or MVP some  that are offered Badges do not accept.  I was offered ACP but because I only use Photoshop I do not believe I'm qualified to be one.  ACP members also receive a Lynda.com membership.  This is public information you should read.Adobe Forum Help & Resources

Forum Community Programs

Our Forum Community Programs exist to recognize and reward our most helpful contributors. Check out the different badges below which identify our various experts. Also check out of our Wall of Fame here and get to know some wonderful members of your community who have spent so much of their time helping our customers be successful!

ACP (Adobe Community Professional)

badges-large-01.jpg

When you see this orange ACP badge next to an answer in the forums, you'll know a product expert is behind it. This badge identifies members of the Adobe Community Professionals Program, customers like yourselves who are creative experts around the world and extremely knowledgeable about one or more of our applications. Not only are they passionate about our creative tools but also about volunteering their time to engage with and help anyone who comes to our forums to ask questions and learn more about how to be successful. They also provide a valuable feedback channel to Adobe's product teams and are part of the ACP community of like-minded peers with their own private community area to collaborate and discuss creative topics with one another.

If you are interested in joining this program and have a great history of answering our users' questions, please complete this application so we can assess you as a member of the ACP program. All ACPs receive Creative Cloud and Lynda.com as part of their membership.

MVP (Most Valuable Participant)

badges-large-03.jpgMVPS are helpful participants with 1,000+ points who have been nominated by an Adobe employee or existing Community MVP or Moderator. All MVP nominees must be approved by a forum administrator. All MVPs receive Creative Cloud as part of their status.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He installed it remotely on my pc

Ouch....I'd dispose of that machine as biohazard, wearing a full protection suit as I did so. It's probably smoking hot with malware.

Don't even touch anything that seller "left behind".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines