• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AdobeXD (Mac) Error 49: I can not save xd files with the latest version (Mac version 0.6.24.10 beta for Japan).

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a phenomenon in Mac version 0.6.24.10 beta for Japan.

It can not be saved if the XD file created in the previous version is updated with the latest version. "Error: 49" is displayed.

I tried changing the coordinates of one object from the state at the time of saving, but I can not save it any more.

Newly created files can be saved.

I would be happy if you could tell me the meaning of "error 49" and how to avoid it.

スクリーンショット 2017-04-26 11.24.27.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

For users that continue to face this issue, please join us on this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Adobe-XD-Error-49-for-Cloud-files/td-p/10507855

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I changed the file name from Japanese to the alphabet, I can save it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For users that continue to face this issue, please join us on this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Adobe-XD-Error-49-for-Cloud-files/td-p/10507855

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines