• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export files from xd share link

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to export or open prototype using only shared link in adobe experience design?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

I  checked with a product team member, and they confirmed that this feature isn't available in XD.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this article Learn how you can easily share your prototype with others by providing them a web link.  for the current possibilities with using the export feature in adobe experience design.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not my prototype. I do have only shared link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  checked with a product team member, and they confirmed that this feature isn't available in XD.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats a huge miss. Could you please move this functionality into the appropriate wish/buglist of the product? Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you should make it enable because sometime my clients only give me normal shared link and I do not have any option to export pngs from the xd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a shame we can't export the project from a shared link. We also can't demand cloning to our cloud space from the shared link. This is something essential to a project of mine. Please add support to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Seamlik,

We understand your concern here, as of now we have an option to share the file using the email address, kindly check out this link: - Publish your prototype, design specs, and cloud documents and share it with stakeholders by providin... It might solve the purpose to some extent.

You may also share your feedback here: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs for improving the feature and share the link with us so that we may keep a track of it.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its nonsense you can't export design that designer sends you.
I've found "the way". 
Go back where all screens are shown and press f12 if you are using Chrome, it will open Developer Tools. There you can find thumbnail link. Downside is that image is 2 times smaller than original... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got tons of shared-assets.adobe.com links. What nifty it would be if I could just open this link in Xd, and it would either download all the images, of link them from the cloud. Designers now need to send me al files seperately... or is there a shortcut better than Moony42 discovered here some years ago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

err... some months ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines