• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expressions not working

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to enable my expressions by pressing the usual Alt+click but nothing happens. I am unable to link my effects which is making work very difficult. Please can some one explain to me why the nothing is happening  when i try to do this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like what version of AE and to what properties you are actualyl trying to apply expressions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What property are you working with? Expressions only work on properties that have numerical values in an array.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MatthewH,

Did you ever get your issue solved? Did Rick's or Mylenium's advice assist you? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines