• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic card issues [was: Help! ZAEBALO]

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In general, I recently installed a video card on my computer, before that it worked without a video card. Immediately after installing the video card, Photoshop creates various errors and slows down the work. How to eliminate? I updated the drivers several times, turned off the driver. It still does not work. Help me please. RADEON RX 460 4 GB video card I can not open files. Photoshop does not see the video card

В общем, я недавно установил видеокарту на свой компьютер, до этого он работал без видеокарты. Сразу после установки видеокарты фотошоп создает различные ошибки и замедляет работу. Как устранить? Я несколько раз обновлял драйверы, отключил драйвер. Все равно не работает. Помоги мне, пожалуйста. RADEON RX 460 4 GB видеокарта

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi daniyalamankeldin,

Please take a look at this article Photoshop has encountered a problem with the display driver and let us know if that helps.

For more information see Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues

Thanks,

AKash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did everything that was written there. I updated the video card. Reset photoshop. Nothing helps. Photoshop does not see the video card and without seeing it freezes. What kind of nonsense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked for graphics card update on manufacturer's website?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You said it worked before you installed the new video card. Any chance the other video card was integrated. If so,  you have to disabled the built in card in the bios or a MB jumper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines