• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Save As" Popup is Blank

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe software: Acrobat DC (fully updated)

Operating system: Windows 10 (fully updated)

Third-party software in use: Office 365, Adobe Acrobat DC

Hello,

Hope someone can help with this... When I click on Save As using Adobe Acrobat DC, the save as box dialogue/box pops up and is blank, then the program freezes and shuts off.

Steps I have taken to resolve: I just export the file to an optimized PDF and then the software prompts me to save the document, at which point I am able to save it. Of course, I should not have to do that to save an acrobat file.

Here is a screen shot:

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Open up Acrobat's Preferences, then go to the "General" category and uncheck the two "Show online storage..." options. Does that make a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open up Acrobat's Preferences, then go to the "General" category and uncheck the two "Show online storage..." options. Does that make a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, you got it, This fixed the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed the issue for me too. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Karl_Heinz_Kremer,

My save as dialogue box also pops up blank, but I would like to get it back. I have many PDF documents to save every day and this "function" was very helpful because it remembered the last location. Without it, I have to re-open dozens of folders to save the files in an appropriate location.

Is it any way to fix it? (Windows 10, Office 365)

I will appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Aga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, this fixed this for me too 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the items you referenced, but Show online storage for saving files does not stay unchecked.  I can't find a way to save the changed preference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the 'ok' button (DUH) fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither of "show online storage..." and or restarting my MBP helps.  Please advise, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Updating preferences does not help. "Save As" popup remains blank/unpopulated. I cannot save any PDFs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Restarting does not help either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines