• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to activate a new computer with Avid Media Composer E-Books but keep getting this error message

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

I only have 1 Adobe ID and Avid say that the books are fine and available for another 5 downloads.

Anyone have an idea how to get them to work?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you open the file before you authorize anything. Sometimes if you open eBook before authorize are linked with the emptry authorze. Then can you not again open when you authoirze ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello, I got the same problem. Several days ago, I authorized my Computer without an Adobe ID, now I want to return my books, but I cannot open my ebook or return them. This message keeps showing. Is there any way to solve this problem? I want to return my books. Or I have to go to the library for help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines