• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apply Mask Button

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last version of Photoshop that I used prior to upgrading to CC was CS-5.  In that version, there was a Mask panel that had an Apply Mask button.  Has the Mask panel and Apply Mask button been removed in Photoshop CC?  Also, is there an option to add or remove items from panels?  For example, say there was an Apply Mask button, could I find it somewhere and add it to the Layers panel?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

dopesleeper  wrote

Also, is there an option to add or remove items from panels?  For example, say there was an Apply Mask button, could I find it somewhere and add it to the Layers panel?

If by panel you mean Photoshop Palette Windows there is no Photoshop standard UI to allow you to roll you own palette versions. Some palettes fly-out menu have items that are tools and palette options for that palette.  The only palettee that can be edited well and customized for your teast is the Tool Bar.  The

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean with Layer Masks? you can do that by right clicking the layer mask.

Before

After

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

dopesleeper  wrote

Also, is there an option to add or remove items from panels?  For example, say there was an Apply Mask button, could I find it somewhere and add it to the Layers panel?

If by panel you mean Photoshop Palette Windows there is no Photoshop standard UI to allow you to roll you own palette versions. Some palettes fly-out menu have items that are tools and palette options for that palette.  The only palettee that can be edited well and customized for your teast is the Tool Bar.  The Tool option bar changes options for the current tool.   Some Menu and Palettes can have thing added You can add Presets, Actions Sets, Actions,  Scripts etc  However not anywhere you want and there are limits you can not add the world you can run into Photoshop limits. Where you can add up to 8000 layers in the layers palette  you can only add up to 53 Alpha Channels in the channels palette.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines