Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nik Collection - Define Problems

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, (sorry for my english)

from some days i've some problems with the plugin of Nik Collection "Define 2".

When i lunch in Photoshop CC, by lateral Lunch Bar......the application start, but the system is stopped on "analyzing", and don't complete the operation.

If i open define 2 without PS CC, as an external application, it works fine.

Now i must save a file, close the image in PS, open by finder the IMAGE with Define 2 and save it. Then i re-open the image wit PS for continue to work.

What's the the problem? Is caused by the lat update of creative cloud?

Thanks a lot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what to tell you. I don't have any trouble with Define 2, But I do have trouble with Color Efex Pro 2 in Photoshop. I don't experience the problems with it in Lightroom. And I don't know where to tell you to go for support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known problem when using the latest version of Photoshop CC. Some of us have found that moving the cursor back and forth across the Analyzing... progress bar gets thing going again.

Take a look at the full discussion in the Google products forum: Google Groups

Rafael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i try, but nothing 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It takes a little while for it to start working. After several back-and-forth passes over the progress bar, I see it moving slightly. I keep doing this and eventually the bar moves faster, and it completes the analysis. I do have to keep moving the cursor with the mouse to make this work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines