Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sales and View numbers.

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I just started with adobe stock and uploaded over 100 images and videos and have sold some of them. But I could not see the number if views that my works got, what could be the reason for this?

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Hi,

We removed the View statistics from the Adobe Stock contributor portal, because the feature wasn’t yet providing aggregate views across the Fotolia and Adobe Stock websites and caused confusion.

Over the last few months our foremost priority for the Adobe Stock Contributor website has been to make the submission process as fast and easy as possible. We now provide an automatic category suggestion, more auto-keywords and the ability to upload a CSV file of metadata for easier keywording of mul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We removed the View statistics from the Adobe Stock contributor portal, because the feature wasn’t yet providing aggregate views across the Fotolia and Adobe Stock websites and caused confusion.

Over the last few months our foremost priority for the Adobe Stock Contributor website has been to make the submission process as fast and easy as possible. We now provide an automatic category suggestion, more auto-keywords and the ability to upload a CSV file of metadata for easier keywording of multiple files or videos.

We are now working on improving the available statistics on the contributor portal but can’t share a release date at this time.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Sheena, I understand the Adobe focus.
But now, we are 2 years later, and contributors don't have the view stats anymore.
I come from Fotolia, and for this point, it seams Adobe provide a less efficient environment to understand the most powerfull pictures.

Regards,

Gilles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The view stats you saw at the beginning of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal were only views for Fotolia and were not views at Adobe Stock. Fotolia is in the process of closing with a large emphasis on migrating customers to Adobe Stock, the Fotolia views are not a relevant factor for contributors.

We do understand this is a top feature request and it is on our road map for the future at a date to be determined.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You  state that  "the Fotolia views are not a relevant factor for contributors."
Fotolia views perhaps not, but a view counter will be appreciate.

At this time we have none.

The mention of Fotolia make sense only to notice that Fotolia environment was better to appreciate the powerfull pictures (views Indicator, daily/weekly and monthly best selling pictures) for example.

Regards,

Gilles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Credits are equal to $1.40 on Fotolia be careful to check when you sync your account as on the synced Adobe site they only show as £1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does that mean? What are you trying to say?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it really take 4 years to slap on a simple view counter? (Web developer here)
At the very least for those of us who vere never a part of Fotolia. 

I have no way of telling if I have to work on my photography/editing skills more or should I work on my keyword arranging skills. To date, I have uploaded nearly a hundred photos. Only one of them sold, multiple times, but none of the others ever sold. Some simple statistics would really help out figuring out what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines