• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers get interved/reversed when add 3D layer

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to make camera movement with null and 3D layer. I add null object and camera above all layers. But, When I add 3D Layer for all layers, the bottom layer look like top layer

I'm sorry my english is bad. please watch the video if you don't understand.

Layers get interved/reversed when add 3D layer - After Effects please help me - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Definitely something is wrong here. have you set expression of any kind in these layers? if not, can't be sure why is this happening. this could be a bug of some sort try this just for testing:

1. when you create your camera choose a 50 mm camera preset and see if that's works

2. first set your layers to 3D then add a camera. no null . see if that works.

if it's still happening this way, try to create a new composition and copy the layers there and see. still no dice?, close Ae and upon launch rese

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have problems with a layer the first thing to do is to select the layer or layers giving you problems and then press the U key twice. This will reveal all modified properties. I would guess that the layers are in the same z space or the z position is not correct. Let us know if this solves your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a newbie here, please tell me how to adjust the z-value of the layer.

thank you sir.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely something is wrong here. have you set expression of any kind in these layers? if not, can't be sure why is this happening. this could be a bug of some sort try this just for testing:

1. when you create your camera choose a 50 mm camera preset and see if that's works

2. first set your layers to 3D then add a camera. no null . see if that works.

if it's still happening this way, try to create a new composition and copy the layers there and see. still no dice?, close Ae and upon launch reset your preferences: Reset After Effects Preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

woohoooo . thanks bro. it's work, after i reset my after effects preferance it still not work for my current project, but its work with my new project.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. guess this one will be tagged as Ae's Oddities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines