• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating and management links seems to be unavailable

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The updating and management of existing XD links seems to be down since last week. Does anyone know if this is temporarily down?

Thank you so much

best wishes,
Daan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

We're currently trying to narrow down "error 44" errors. You may find some useful information here: Trouble uploading prototype (sharing upload error 44) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daan, https://assets.adobe.com/assets/prototypes and updating are working here. What errors/messages are you seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I'm getting error 44, the loading bar just stops halfway and then I get the error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're currently trying to narrow down "error 44" errors. You may find some useful information here: Trouble uploading prototype (sharing upload error 44) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines