• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Misleading Cancellation Issues and Auto-Renewal without Notice

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Muse in Creative Cloud for well over a year now. Been fairly happy with it.

Decided back in January to "trial" Premiere Pro CC. Didn't like it compared to CS6 (which I own).

So I cancelled. Or so I thought until today when I received a charge for $20.22 and a completely unexpected lock into a 1 year contract.

No notice whatsoever. Only AFTER I was charged did I get on live chat AND the phone with Adobe customer service - who informed me I apparently didn't cancel, but was given an extended free trial "as a gift" instead months ago. ONE THAT I DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR.

Now - I'm locked into a contract for a program I haven't used in months and have no intention of using ever, and the only way out is to pay an asinine $85 for an "early termination" EVEN THOUGH I WAS JUST CHARGED YESTERDAY WITH NO NOTICE. NO EMAIL. NOTHING.

Is there ANYONE in Adobe's Customer Service team who cares to rectify this? Because every person at the call center across the world doesn't seem to give a crap about loyal customers, and just want to bleed everyone dry for things they never wanted in the first place. There is simply no way I can afford either action forced on me by this. I need a waiver and a cancellation on Premiere Pro CC and I will happily keep Muse if that happens.

If not, I'll be cancelling my Muse subscription as well and joining the long line of people who are boycotting Adobe over shady business practices.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

This has been resolved by an Adobe senior staff contacting me by phone to fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm passing your message on to adobe staff.

they may (or may not) be able to help you.  but, to be sure, no one other than adobe staff (like me) can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please follow the steps below to cancel your active Adobe subscription https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html

Also, you may contact our customer care here - Contact Customer Care 

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been resolved by an Adobe senior staff contacting me by phone to fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines