• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse effect on button does not show with Presenter 11

Participant ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve created a button and a hyperlink in my PPT, which work great, but after publishing with Presenter there is no change in mouse appearance. The mouse pointer does not change to the tiny hand when hovering over the button. Is there any setting I have missed??

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't believe you missed anything. This sounds like the expected outcome when publishing with Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, what should it be that I´ve missed? Is the expected outcome the "no tiny finger on a button"? All other tools I work with, e.g. Captivate, or even a simple webpage show this when hovering over a button:

cursor.jpg

My Presenter output does not show the tiny hand, just the standard mouse pointer - even when it´s with the standard quiz buttons created by Presenter!

presenter.jpgquizbutton.jpg

So, where do I tell Presenter to show the tiny hand when hovering a button? I cannot believe the expected outcome when publishing is without any mouse effects...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With Presenter, that is going to be the expected outcome. This is one of those lines in the sand where if the additional functionality it required, you should look to use Captivate.

This has come up from time to time but no change has come to the Presenter product to support this functionality. Not sure if it is just a lack of requests to Adobe for this or if it is a larger challenge that comes from having an Adobe product integrated with a Microsoft product and something that prevents this from being possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources