• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Anchor point in After Effects

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was wondering if I could move this marker that is circled in red below. I wanted to move the red marker to the blue dot. I wanted to do this because wheneveI i want to scale the text it focuses on that point for some reason.

Untitled.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Yes you can. It's called anchor point - look it up. You can click the shortcut Y and activate the tool for it so you can click the crosshair and drag. Use Ctrl to snap it to corners or center. there's also s shorcut for centering it to the selected layer: Ctrl+Alt+Home.

You might want to run over the basics in Adobe's After Effect's tutorial page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you can. It's called anchor point - look it up. You can click the shortcut Y and activate the tool for it so you can click the crosshair and drag. Use Ctrl to snap it to corners or center. there's also s shorcut for centering it to the selected layer: Ctrl+Alt+Home.

You might want to run over the basics in Adobe's After Effect's tutorial page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines