Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects OpenGL won't open

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have problem with After Effect .

I started trial version last time on my new machine first time worked perfectly after 3 weeks I couldn't open it, Error message :

After Effects error: After Effects crashed previously attempting to initialize OpenGL. Consult the manufacturer of your graphics cad for a compatible OpenGL driver

I'm do not doing anything, I update latest version my graphics card " Geforce 980 Ti " I'm tired now one week spend in this problem install, reinstall, many tutorials on YT . What is going on ? Why I can't opened it now ? Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting AE's preferences.

Try an older version of your driver.

What operating system are you using?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi EbieE,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines