• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Company digital signature watermark in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Reader cannot be changed

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in big company (VW group concern) and with digitization of our paper document we wanna use Cerftificate signing. I can't find way to replace original Adobe logo (watermark) under the signature with our company logo. Above 99% of our users use either Reader (version 11+) or new Acrobat Reader DC. I've read that in Acrobat pro (maybe STD as well) it is standard function. Is there any way how to change it? Thanks for reply.

BTW i know about way how to change it for Acrobat pro/std (Custom Signature Appearances — Digital Signatures Guide for IT ). Just to save your time .

Regards

Filip.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the instructions under "Changing the Watermark" in Custom Signature Appearances — Digital Signatures Guide for IT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Link is broken. Any other info? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where you ever able to figure this out in Acrobat DC? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you follow the instructions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines