• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vectors importing to Animate as fuzzy bitmaps

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got dozens of Illustrator files that have imported as expected into Animate. But one piece of art that I've used in five variants of the same art keeps coming into Animate as a bitmap, and a fuzzy one at that. The files contain gradient fills. I've created new files with the same sort of art and they come in fine. No, I'm not clicking the Convert to Bitmap box... What in the world has gotten me tangled up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Got it! The Illustrator doc had a Dashed Line in it. I converted that line (Object>Path>Outline Stroke), and everything works! Hope this helps someone else sometime, I know It drove me nuts!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it! The Illustrator doc had a Dashed Line in it. I converted that line (Object>Path>Outline Stroke), and everything works! Hope this helps someone else sometime, I know It drove me nuts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines