Exit

I can't seems to be able to sign my Adobe AIR app with timestamp

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I try to export release build my Adobe AIR App I am getting:

"Error creating native installer file: Could not generate timestamp: Remote host closed connection during handshake"

At first I thought it's something in my computer at work, so I went back home, open adobe flash builder there and the same issue happened to me at home as well.

Is the timestamp server is down? How can one know? monitor this? Thoughts on solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue. The error you see is because Symantec has removed the timestamp service used for packaging AIR applications. Here is the article which provides details:

https://knowledge.symantec.com/support/code-signing-support/index?page=content&id=ALERT2248

We are working on the fix for the issue. The workaround for the problem is to use the –tsa flag from command line to point to new service.

The URLs for the new service are:

You may use the adt packaging command as below:

adt -package -tsa  <timestamp URL> {other options follows}

Refer link: Adobe AIR * ADT package command and Adobe AIR * Packaging a desktop native installer for desktop packaging command.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The issue is fixed with Adobe AIr's latest beta release. The default timestamp server has been updated. You may download the beta build from link Download Adobe AIR 26 Beta - Adobe Labs.​

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines