• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom printing

Advocate ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI folks, I dont do a lot of printing from LR, I just re-aquainted myself with it.  I seem to vaguely remember being able to specify the number of copies of each image that get added to the contact sheet.  THe contact sheet is powerful - I can do a whole print order, but without that function I'll have to create virtual copies of the ones I want to print.  is there a way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Toolbar (Press T if you don't see it) under the contact sheet, change from Use All Filmstrip Photos to Use Selected Images and then select them in the filmstrip.

Alternatively, create a collection of the images you want in it the contact sheet and go to Print from the collection.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats what i've got: I'm trying to print say 3 copies each of the selected images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to make virtual copies of them if you're looking for duplicate images within the contact sheet.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to print the same image 3 times on the same sheet?  I do not know why this is what you want, but if so, instead of using the contact sheet, create a custom print package template with a contact sheet look alike.  You can then drag each image into the cells.  You can drag the same photo into as many cells as you wish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to make that suggestion Joe, but it doesn't auto populate like Contact Sheet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's correct Sean, but I think that once the template is created and saved, the process of dragging the images into the template is easier and faster than creating virtual copies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines