Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut for opening Project Panel

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I have Project panel in one stack with Effect panel. Sometimes the Effect panel takes the whole width dedicated to the stack. So to open the Project requires to click to the double-arrow on the side of the stack and select it from the drop-down-list.

There is keyboard-shortcut declared for Project panel: Ctrl + 0. I tried it with both 0s on the keyboard without success. (Ae — English version, WIN 10 — Czech version.)

Do you have and tip for saving a few clicks?

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017
Sometimes the Effect panel takes the whole width dedicated to the stack. So to open the Project requires to click to the double-arrow on the side of the stack and select it from the drop-down-list.

what version of Ae are you using? 2015.3 introduced the scroll panel feature. you can press the space bar and activate the hand tool. you then click and hold and move the tab. I do this all the time. here's a demonstration at 09:34

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes the Effect panel takes the whole width dedicated to the stack. So to open the Project requires to click to the double-arrow on the side of the stack and select it from the drop-down-list.

what version of Ae are you using? 2015.3 introduced the scroll panel feature. you can press the space bar and activate the hand tool. you then click and hold and move the tab. I do this all the time. here's a demonstration at 09:34

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Roei! This works and really helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure buddy, please mark the answer as "correct". we like to keep it organized around here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines