• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Lightroom 6 opens in two versions

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I first did not notice any difference, but now when I opened it and noticed that I cannot change the color of the text in Slideshow Caption. This version seams to be the one which has the option to go to mobile. I guess it is registered in CC and I have not upgraded to that version. The other version is Lightroom 6 as a stand alone. This has my name written in the upper left corner and has no link to Mobile.

Any I idea where I should start to look this issue?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Please open the Lightroom CC version and sign out. Take a look at this article How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6

Also, Let us know which version of Lightroom did you bought?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess it is registered in CC

Instead of guessing, why don't you actually look up the Lightroom version number of each one, and then we'll all know. Go to Help->System Info and report the Lightroom version number for each.

I don't know how you can open a CC version if you haven't subscribed to CC, as the free trial would only last 7 days.

Are you opening Lightroom via two different methods? How do you open Lightroom each time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please open the Lightroom CC version and sign out. Take a look at this article How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6

Also, Let us know which version of Lightroom did you bought?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines