Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe connect connection test error

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problom with adobe connect connection test (step 2).

(My adobe connect version is 9.5 and my server OS is windows server 2008 R2 SP1)

adobe error.jpg

I've searched about it and I've found this two post but it didn't help:

Meeting Connection Test Page Fails at Step Two

Connect Meeting Test failed

Could you please help me solve that?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Desktop application , Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

The URL that you obsured is very short. Are you sure that is the valid URL to your meeting server(s)? By comparison, Adobe's hosted servers look like this:

As to why it failed, it is likely one of two scenarios.

1. Your AMS application is not running on your Connect server. This is probably less likely, but if this the issue, you can spend a lot of time chasing your tail trying to troubleshoot things.
  2. You have a firewall issue between you and the Connect server. This would be a policy that blocks RTMP

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The URL that you obsured is very short. Are you sure that is the valid URL to your meeting server(s)? By comparison, Adobe's hosted servers look like this:

As to why it failed, it is likely one of two scenarios.

1. Your AMS application is not running on your Connect server. This is probably less likely, but if this the issue, you can spend a lot of time chasing your tail trying to troubleshoot things.
  2. You have a firewall issue between you and the Connect server. This would be a policy that blocks RTMP traffic over port 1935 and RTMPS traffic over port 443.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flyingj481  wrote

Thanks for the reply.

You were right. The url was very short, so I checked it and I found out that I haven't put "FQDN"  completely in (Adobe Connect Configuration--Application settings--server settings--Host Mappings--External Name).

Thank you again dear "@flyingj481". Your reply was a vey great help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Glad it was an easy fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines