• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Head turner

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently started on getting my head to turn in Ch. Im running into an issue where in scene mode my head seems to be defaulting to Left Quarter instead of Frontal. As for layers, I have:

Char Name

Head

Frontal

Left Quarter

Left Profile

I have even went into Head turner properties and turned off the camera input but it still seems to default to Left Quarter. Any suggestions??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us how you have the head groups set up. Here is what the Wendigo puppet heads look like

Head turner groups.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ScreenShot1.jpg

Here is a screen Shot. Let me know if you need me to expand anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try putting kb triggers on the quarter and profile group names, like (1!), (2!). See my example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I would check out how some of our example puppets are set up. On http://okaysamurai.com/puppets/ that's Wilk & Seth.

• Make sure +Frontal is correctly tagged as Frontal in the tags area on the right.
  • In CH, make sure Frontal is toggled on and your other views toggled off (eyeball) by default.
  • Make sure the Head Turner behavior is added to the Head group.

If you're still having issues, could you share here or DM me your .puppet file (File > Export > Puppet) via a shared link on Google Drive, Dropbox, or Creative Cloud to take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines