Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi Machien render cc2017

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, need help

I have a network of 3 quad core macs with 16gb memory and ssd's all with the Adobe After Effects render engine running looking at a maped network accessible drive then to a watch folder. They all recognize if a project is placed in it as I get an error meessage once I do on each computers engine saying "Render control file not valid fo (my filename)" .  I have the latest update of after effects "14.2.0.198" and all computers nodes are the same. The server or main computer where the watch folder is has a simple comp with no effects others then text movement key framed in a 20 minitue journey across the screen to make sure that the comp, plugins or any thing with the comp would not be causing me the error. As all plug ins must be network wide.

I select a tiff image sequence

turn on multi Machien rendering

and. Pick a out put folder

then get all dependances and export it into the watch folder

and always get that errror message

does any one else have this issue???

or have a working mac render farm on cc 2017 environment?

please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 7UpSpecial,

See if this discussion assists you: Re: Render control file not valid for" project.aep -- Please Help!

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines