• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player non si installa

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done multiple flash player downloads and have regularly installed it, both for Explorer 11 and Firefox, but it does not work.
I checked and the following text appears:
"Sorry, Flash Player is either not installed or not enabled.
Please go to step 2. "I've done all the steps to follow, enable, uninstall with the dedicated unistaller and reinstall, but it still does not work.
Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Hi luigib41756697

Thank you for providing the install log files and the screenshot.

I do not see any errors in the log files, just numerous installation attempts.  Let's try performing a clean installation. Please review the FAQ How do I do a clean install of Flash Player - Windows? and follow the instructions to perform a clean installation on Windows.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What OS are you using? If you could post a screenshot of the issue, it would be helpful for us.

Also did you try viewing Flash Content from other links? Please try opening Adobe - Flash Player or Flash Player Help pages and see if Flash Content can be viewed.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7, Explorer 11.

I've been trying to see Flash Content from other links, Adobe Flash Player and Flash Player Help, I've reinstalled it dozens of times but I can not get it running.

Screen Shot 04-28-17 at 10.40 AM.PNGScreen Shot 04-28-17 at 10.38 AM.PNGScreen Shot 04-28-17 at 10.37 AM.PNGScreen Shot 04-28-17 at 10.37 AM 001.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure ActiveX Filtering is disabled. See ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

The last screenshot you posted, is for a different product, Shockwave Player. It is not the same as Flash Player.

Also please provide the FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash. If this is a 64-bit OS, the FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash is also required.  Upload the file(s) to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document​.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ActiveX Filtering is disabled.

Ok, I understand Shockwave Player is another product and that's not the same as Flash Player.

Yes, the OS is a 64-bit.

This is the link to the uploaded files:

File condivisi - Acrobat.com

Sorry for my English!

Thank you, LuigiScreen Shot 04-28-17 at 06.43 PM.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi luigib41756697

Thank you for providing the install log files and the screenshot.

I do not see any errors in the log files, just numerous installation attempts.  Let's try performing a clean installation. Please review the FAQ How do I do a clean install of Flash Player - Windows? and follow the instructions to perform a clean installation on Windows.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderful!!! Everything now works properly!
I followed the instructions of the link you gave me, and now Flash Player has now installed!
Really thank you, Luigi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for confirming.  I'm glad it's working for you now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines