Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync problem from Lightroom Mobile to PC - download "waiting"

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

Cannot download some images from Lightroom Mobile to my Windows PC. They were shot on my iPhone 6 and uploaded fine to Lightroom Mobile. Sync fine with my iPad. I can edit on iPhone, iPad and Lightroom Mobile, but these 133 images will ot download to my PC. All other images download and sync fine. Just discovered this returning home from a couple of months of travelling. Have found no pattern that would reveal why these images stalls in downloading. My PC Lightroom just says "waiting" in the preferences/mobile tab. Most of them are JPGs and a few are PNGs. No video. Seems something has gone awry somewhere in my PC Lightroom software, What to do?

In a quandary,

Best wishes,

Bosse Lindquist

Documentary maker

PS I use the latest Lightroom CC version 2015.10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Thanks Greule for very helpful support! The solution you provided solved my problem! Much appreciated! Here's Geule's solution if anyone else encounters my problem:

Remove the sync.lrdata file and restart Lr Desktop (Lr). This would restart/refresh the sync (metadata only).

Removing the Sync.lrdata might fix whatever the issue is. 

You can find the  sync.lrdata file here:

On Mac it's at /Users/<user>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata

So relieved...

Bosse Lindquist

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostic log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greule,

Many thanks - very kind of you! Have triggered a log and will upload it to Wetransfer and send you a link - if this is good for you? Not quite sure if you only want the lrsync_log.html file or more files? GreatBe you'll take a look - much appreciated!

​Best wishes,

​Bosse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Greule for very helpful support! The solution you provided solved my problem! Much appreciated! Here's Geule's solution if anyone else encounters my problem:

Remove the sync.lrdata file and restart Lr Desktop (Lr). This would restart/refresh the sync (metadata only).

Removing the Sync.lrdata might fix whatever the issue is. 

You can find the  sync.lrdata file here:

On Mac it's at /Users/<user>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata

So relieved...

Bosse Lindquist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines