Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Namen Syntax einstellen LR 5.7

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich vermisse zur Zeit die Möglichkeit den Aufbau der Bilder Namen ändern zu können.

Also wie im mittleren Bereich auf dem Bild zu sehen ist habe ich anscheinend keine Möglichkeit mehr und das immer im Nachhinein anzupassen macht auch keinen Spass.

Wie bekomme ich die Einstellmöglichkeit wieder hin.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-29 um 09.39.49.png

Grüße

Markus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Google translation: Setting the import name syntax LR 5.7: I miss the opportunity to change the structure of the picture names. So as in the middle area on the picture is to be seen I have apparently no possibility more and that always adjust in retrospect also no fun. How do I get the setting possibility again.

Click on the arrow button in the lower-left corner:

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: Setting the import name syntax LR 5.7: I miss the opportunity to change the structure of the picture names. So as in the middle area on the picture is to be seen I have apparently no possibility more and that always adjust in retrospect also no fun. How do I get the setting possibility again.

Click on the arrow button in the lower-left corner:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Den Pfeil habe ich geklickt... Leider sehe ich immer noch keine Möglichkeit die Benamung zu ändern.

Früher war immer auf der rechten Seite der Bereich dazu... heute ist er das nicht mehr..

Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-29 um 09.40.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translation: I clicked the arrow... Unfortunately, I see still no way to change the naming.

Always used to be on the right side of the area that today he is not...

Right-click here and select Expand All:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines