• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotoscope incomplete in composition.

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rotobrushed a 8 second video and it came out fine, but when I open the composition the rotoscope layer is inexplicably cut off in random places. When I go to the layer window, everything seems fine.

Adobe After Effects CC 2017

Screenshot (671).png

Screenshot (672).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

you should freeze it. especially if it's that long

read about the workflow here: Roto Brush and Refine Matte in After Effects  notice step11

Rotobrush is a very procedural process. if you don't follow the steps you could be in for roto madness that is a match for manual roto masking.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

somehow managed to fix it by just adjusting one frame of the rotoscope. Odd problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you should freeze it. especially if it's that long

read about the workflow here: Roto Brush and Refine Matte in After Effects  notice step11

Rotobrush is a very procedural process. if you don't follow the steps you could be in for roto madness that is a match for manual roto masking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines