• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distortion when zooming?

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm an InDesign user facing a new issue. Sometimes when zooming out, but maybe at other times, its like some of the graphics get "stuck." Please see the image below. The issue is on the left, where the graphics are on top of some of the left-column text.

Any ideas to correct this? I'm using the best view mode.

indesign-problem.png

[Moderator moved from unsupported Lounge to InDesign  product forum.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Are you on InDesign CC 2017? What happens if you click the rocket ship on the Application Bar (back door to Prefs > GPU Performance) and you uncheck GPU Performance. Does it stop happening?

InDesign CCss_005.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello adair

This looks like it could just be a screen glitch. You can hit shift-f5 to have Indesign do a forced screen refresh. Give that a try next time this happens. let us know if it works.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, the German Village.

Years ago we always liked to go to the Old Mohawk restaurant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on InDesign CC 2017? What happens if you click the rocket ship on the Application Bar (back door to Prefs > GPU Performance) and you uncheck GPU Performance. Does it stop happening?

InDesign CCss_005.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It happens so infrequently that I'll have to wait to respond on whether this works. I had no clue about this menu and have never noticed that rocket ship somehow. Thank you! I will confirm in the future if this did the trick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines