• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my original photo shop

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought photo shop years ago. I got out of photography for a few years, moved, changed computers etc. Somewhere along the way I lost my photo shop. Is there a way to re download it on my new computer or do I just pay the monthly fee and do it via the cloud? I have been using Lightroom but feel like I really need Photoshop as well. Getting back into figuring it out though is a little overwhelming! Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

If you have you serial you can download and install the version you have a licence for. Find your serial number

You may need Adobe Customer support to help you activate your new computer if you did not deactivate your old computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have you serial you can download and install the version you have a licence for. Find your serial number

You may need Adobe Customer support to help you activate your new computer if you did not deactivate your old computer.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The cc photography bundle really offers a great value. For essentially the cost of a couple of lattes' a month you will have the most current versions of Photoshop and Lightroom as well as Lightroom Mobile. If you're just getting back into photography you'll be able to take advantage of the improvements  and new features in the Ps and Lr. The resources for learning are also readily available with examples and in many cases the source files to practice with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines