• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GoPro Hero 5 Black Video Resolution

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i shoot video in 2.7k 60fps 2704x1520 and try to apply shake reduction i receive the following message "Shake reduction requires clip dimension to match project settings" Is Adobe Premiere Elements 15 not compatible with this resolution setting.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements does not have a project setting for that resolution. It can edit more standard resolutions like 3840x2160 XAVC and 1920x1080 AVC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be quite frustrating as most action cam footage needs stabilizing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a GoPro user so probably don't know what I'm writing about! 

That said, I've read that GoPro offers free editing software and it can be used to "pre-process" nonconforming GoPro footage for subsequent editing in software like Premiere Elements. 

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GoPro Studio does not offer stabilization.

Unfortunately you cannot convert to cineform with a different resolution.

Elements needs some kind of feature where you can set the footage to 100% to the same resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately Premiere Elements support standard formats for Shake Stabilization. There is a limitation to it that clip and project setting should match before applying Shake stabilization. So there is a work around for it. You can convert your video to some standard format 1st. then create new project import file and apply shake reduction

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines