• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 15 will not work! suggestions?

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've now installed it three times, the first time my security software (PCmatic) balked at several files, I turned it off and tried again. I was able to open in but was unable to tell it where to look for my previous catalogues (I've used Elements since 5 or 6). Thinking it might still be an install problem I uninstalled and installed with PCmatic turned off.  Now when opened none on the menu options will respond (files-help) import also doesn't respond. My current catalog was created with 13 and has over 18,000 photos. I do have a backup of it and I will be moving it from one SSD drive to a much larger drive once I can access the files. Any solutions would be gratefully accepted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the inconvenience.

For menus not working, please follow the instructions mentioned in the article Mouse cursor not visible or menus not opening in Adobe Elements Organizer ​

If you have E13 catalog on the same machine, you can simply convert it in E15. For more details around conversion, please see Create and edit catalogs in Adobe Elements Organizer​

Thanks,

Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines