• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what 'New sequence preset' to select when starting a 4K project?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

So I have just started to make the transition from final cut to premiere pro cc 2017.

I have also just upgraded my camera to one that shoots in 4K, So I'm shooting everything in 4K now, Some of it I will downscale. What 'New sequence preset' do I select for using 4K? there is a few options and I have no idea what to go for? Im filming on the sony a6500. Shot at 25fps

Thanks

Al

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the FAQ bob references will tell you ... you are best when you don't select normally ... drag & drop a clip on a blank timeline panel, or on the "New item" icon bottom-right corner of the Project Panel ... or select a clip in the project panel, right-click, "New sequence from clip" is I think the phrase.

It will match your sequence for frame-rate, frame-size, media type, all that sort of detail.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines